Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Dont Get It

Cant Get The Thought Outta My Head... Im Tortured by it, My Happiness Stays Imprisoned by the Idea. You & Who... Her??? It Disgusts My Very Being.

See i Know You, Not Who You Thought You Where, or Who You Wanted to be. I KNOW YOU. I Have experienced you naked. Not your Body but your Mind completely Stripped of Falsifiability. Your Pain was My Pain. Ive Watched You Cry, Ive wiped your tears & dried Your eyes, with a Vicariously transferred Understanding . & Thought Nothing Less of You, & Still Think Nothing Less of You

I See You, Their Vision May be Blurred with Images Supplied by Over Hyped Whispers, But i See You Clearly. CRYSTAL. I Know When You Are Not Ok. I Hear You, Not the Words that You are Feeding Me, But the Message behind Them. I Have paid your price for Love WITH INTEREST, & with a Reckless Abandonment of my own emotions.

I sacrificed more than my personal integrity to build you to be better, to be more, to be stronger.

What Are You Thinking? You Cant Be This Blind or Stupid? Or Sh!t Maybe You Can but Either Way, WAKE THE FUCK UP! How Dare You Do Yourself this injustice

She Will Never Be Me

No comments:

Post a Comment