Monday, June 7, 2010

The Hottest Summer Ever

Temperatures rising...
As the season segues into June
The time of Ice cold lemonades
and lazy afternoons

A picture perfect atmosphere,
Camouflaging an array of silent whispers, side glances, & 2nd Looks
An unnecessary undertone to the story, like an extra chapter in a book

This recipe for disaster
Feeding my appetite for destruction,
Like your bullshit is the secret ingredient in my special sauce,
Collectively perpetuating my chaos theory, *take a breathe* but wait...

Before u almost compromise my inner Lady.
or your bullshit eases under my skin, creeps into my soul and taints my inner peace
Reconsider your target... I'm not the one to fuck with

I'm Laughing because I see it in you... My words got you all "mad"?
*maybe* But before any of you bitches decide to jump bad,

I'm warning you that I'm not who you think I am
Nothing is ever as it seems....
the mirror that reflects your facade is so easily shattered,
I could plot your demise while asleep in my dreams...

Your not Hidden, I see you...
Your animosity is visible like the one rain cloud that fucks up the clear blue sky
Yeah... I see you
Snakes in the grass, waiting for an opportunity for bare feet to step too close
I See You
But a real enemy only attacks when the opponent feels most confident and carefree,
So Yeah Bitches... I See You
the real question is... Do you bitches see me?

No comments:

Post a Comment